Affordable Homes in
Baltinglass, Co. Wicklow
2, 3 & 4
Minutes from Dublin
Minute Walk to Town
This scheme is for:
First-time buyers without property ownership or ‘Fresh Start’ applicants
Right to live in Ireland indefinitely (applies to EU/EEA citizens living and working in Ireland)
Affordable home as primary residence
Mortgage approval in principle
Gross income below limits in Table 1
You are a first-time buyer if:
- You have not previously bought or built a property to live in.
- You do not own or have an interest in any property in Ireland or abroad.
You are a ‘fresh start’ applicant if you previously owned a home, but you no longer have a financial interest in it because:
- You are now divorced, separated, or your relationship has ended
- You have gone through personal insolvency or bankruptcy
|Units||Bedrooms||House Price||Max Household Income|
|22||3 Bed Homes||€310,000 (Max), €260,000 (Min)||€66,263|
First Time Buyer Exceptions
More info on www.wicklowcoco.ie
Homes Offered by Priority
The property must be suitable for applicant’s needs.
70% of applicants: First come, first served
Remaining 30%: Priority to Wicklow County residents, first come, first served
As outlined in the Affordable Housing Act 2021, Part 2, all purchasers will sign up to an ‘Affordable Dwelling Purchase Arrangement’ with Wicklow County Council.
Wicklow County Council will retain an ‘Equity Share’ in the property, equal to: ‘The difference between the open market value of the dwelling and the Purchase Price paid by successful applicants’ expressed as a percentage of the Open Market Value of the dwelling’.
Shared Equity Calculation
Maximum mortgage capacity (4x gross household income)
Minimum deposit of 10% of the purchase price
Application Process & Documentation
- Property Type: Choose property type
- You & Your Household: Provide personal details for the main applicant and joint applicant (if applicable)
- Eligibility: Provide nationality and First Time Buyer or Fresh Start Principle status
- Dependents: Provide details of all dependents
- Employment Status: Provide employment details including Employer Registration Number
- Financial History: Provide savings and income proof
- Declarations: Agree to declarations and data privacy notice
- Submit Application
- Proof of Income: Salary certificate (employed), Form 11 (self-employed), or social welfare statement (unemployed)
- Financing the Purchase: Mortgage approval in principle or current bank statement showing savings